How to print funds report on Pitney Bowes DM300/400
Watch video or follow the instructions below to learn how to print different types of reports such as refill, funds, and standard accounting reports.
Fund report contains the following items:
- Used: Total amount used over the lifetime of the meter
- Available: Amount currently available to print
- Total Pieces: Total number of pieces run over the lifetime of the meter
- Control Sum: Total of the amount used and available
- Batch Count: Current batch count
- Batch Value: Current batch total
- PBP Serial Number
Instructions to print funds report:
- Press Funds.
- Press Menu.
- Select Print Funds Report.
- When prompted, feed an envelope to print the report on an envelope, or press Tape to print the report on a tape.
If you require additional assistance, contact technical support at 703-451-4103.