Working smart has never been easier with the MFX-3595. This device is perfect for small workgroups who need a feature-rich, reliable document solution that won't break the bank.
- Scan monochrome documents at up to 40 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 27 images-per-minute
- Automatically capture two-sided originals using the MFX-3595's patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF)
- Color 7" touchscreen interface provides a user-friendly experience
- Optional scan-to-cloud application enables direct scanning to Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts
- The MFX-3595 is licenced for use with Papercut MF, enabling a higher level of device authentication, follow me printing, cost accounting and device management
- Rescan enables you to preview scan jobs on the control panel and replace specific pages without having to cancel and rescan the entire job
- Standard convenience stapling and shift sorting allow you to create distribution-ready output of multiple job sets
- Up to 37 page-per-minute output speed
- Standard PCL5 / XL enables printing compatibility with a majority of operating systems and applications (Windows, UNIX, SAP, AS/400)
- Optional PostScript 3 printing enables compatibility with Macintosh operating systems.
- Up to three optional paper cassettes can be added to the MFX-3595 to provide high-volume print environments with additional paper capacity and instant access to multiple paper types
- “Scan to color print” application enables you to scan a color document on these devices and automatically print it on a pre-selected color printer
- The MFX-3595 supports the most common paper sizes (letter, legal), dramatically reducing hardware cost