The MFX-C5580N defines best-in-class performance. It starts with an impressive single pass reversing document feeder, in the middle, sits the most precise color reproduction system in the market delivering crisp 55 page-per-minute output, and it ends with a document finishing system unlike any you've ever seen.
- Full color printing at up to 55 pages-per-minute
- Standard 100-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF)
- Print on a variety of media with sizes up to 12" x 18", envelopes, heavy stocks, tab-folders, labels and more
- Touch and swipe simplicity mirrors the usability of a mobile device
- Distribution-ready output with optional stapling, sorting, hole-punching and more
- Next generation security features such as biometric authentication, which recognizes finger vein patterns
Advanced color reproduction
The MFX-C5580N features exceptional color output capabilities right out of the box. For an even greater level of color output performance, Muratec is proud if offer the Fiery® Color Profiler Suite from EFI, a global leader in color management tools and solutions.
The Fiery® Color Profiler Suite color management software provides integrated color management functionality and quality control for printing systems. It extends the color capabilities of Fiery Driven™ printers with the most advanced color management tools available for profile creation, inspection, editing and color quality assurance. Modular functions ensure color accuracy and consistency across design and office applications for all types of media, while increasing productivity and return on investment.
- Create top-quality ICC profiles that can be used to meet or exceed industry references for color appearance matching
- Quickly and easily create a calibration set and output profile for Fiery servers, Fiery XF, or any non-Fiery print system that can print PDF documents
- Verify color accuracy for compliance with industry standards such as ISO and GRACoL (G7)
- Ensure accurate output so that the first print is approved by the print buyer, and future reprints will be consistent
- Visualize a device gamut to understand the color quality available for different printers and substrates
- Compare multiple ICC profiles or measurement sets to predict the likelihood of accurate color matching
- Create custom ICC display profiles for soft proofing to reduce waste from reprints and rework
- Share digital color files with confidence by providing consistent appearance across multiple displays